
In December Carter, our first baby boy was baptized. He was so excited. We had a great day! We had Tyson's parents visit us for a couple of days for the event. My mom and my brother and his new bride also came for the day. We had a thanksgiving dinner before the baptism. Tyson and I with the help of all in attendance put on quite a spread.

Carter was baptized by his Father and then he was confirmed by his grandfather the very one he is named after. It was very special. There were two other excited kids that were baptized that day. One of them is Carter's friend. I should have got a picture with the two of them.

Carter was so reverent through the whole thing. He also got a lot of great gifts from his family. His favorite by far was the scripture stickers he got from his grandma. He was already searching his scriptures and learning stories of Book of Mormon worriors.
I am so proud of Carter for his decision to be baptized and his willingness to be a missionary already. He invited his friend Jordan (she live a couple of houses down from us and is not a member of our faith) to attend the baptism and she did!!! I love my Carter sooo much he is a great example to his younger siblings and to me and Tyson.
No comments:
Post a Comment