I can't believe my baby is 7 years old. Time is so short!!! We all went out to dinner at McDonalds (his choice) It was a lot of fun. Then on Saturday we had a party. We did a Wii tennis tournament with 9 of his closest friends. We had pizza, cake, and ice cream. Carter really got hooked up with some nice toys. He has been very buzy with them ever since.
Carter is a very smart boy. He is always telling me he loves me and he is such a good big brother to Derrick and Evelynn. He is my helper! I can't believe in one years time he will be 8 and getting ready for baptism. He is already talking about it and he is really excited to get his own scriptures. Carter had his first spelling test ever in school last week. He got a 100%. I am so proud of what he is accomplishing.
I love you Carter!!!!!
Carter... We cannot believe that you are 7. It is a great age and we hope that you had a great birthday. We can't wait to see you over Christmas Break! Hope you enjoyed your present! Ayla picked it out for you. She misses you a bunch. Love you,
ReplyDeleteLove Aunt Michelle, Uncle Leigh, Ayla and Marleigh
Happy Birhday Carter!! One more year and it's baptism time! I still can't believe he's that old. Your kids are so cute!
ReplyDelete