September 1, 2009

My helper

Well we are in the full swing of school. I sure miss Carter when he is gone all day. He started 1st grade this year. I sure love that little man. Derrick is in preschool and is gone for 2 hours 4 days a week and Evelynn usually takes a nap at that time and I find myself wondering, what do I do now and I guess the answer is whatever I want. I am not sure what to do about this freedom. Maybe I will read more, pick up my old hobbies that I used to do a lot of before kids. Who knows, maybe my house can be rediculously organized (my husband did win a label maker for me recently) We shall see what this new school year brings.

1 comment:

  1. label maker.... ohh I want one!!!!
    You could always croche---don't you do that? That blanket you did for Ayla when she was born was beautiful, maybe you could even sell them!

    ReplyDelete